Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Baker's Erotic Tale

Snglguy tagged me for this meme that requires one to come up with a short erotica of not more than 200 words, and with the additional condition that the following words be used only once in the story:

1. sleepover
2. whip
3. handcuffs
4. leather
5. sexy
6. threesome
7. hairy
8. shotgun
9. squeeze
10. explosion

Thus, here is the Baker's first ever attempt at writing a lousy, I mean, salacious story. :D

It wasn't going to be the usual sleepover, at least not the platonic type. She walked into my humble bakery early one Monday morning clad in a sexy leather outfit and brandishing a whip.

Through the haze of the heat from my bakeshop's ovens, she had appeared. I immediately felt shy and insecure being clad in my usual hanging Speedo tank top, loose basketball shorts, and green Crocs.

She didn't care one bit about my appearance. She came up to me, squeezed my manhood through my shorts and said, "I've been watching you for days now from the sari-sari store across the street. Seeing you in that sando drenched with sweat turns me on real bad. In my dreams, I've put you in handcuffs and kissed your very hairy ass."

The sight of luscious red lips on a woman in such a seductive outfit led to a premature explosion within my poor shorts. She pulled my shorts down and licked the cum off my penis that remained stiff as a shotgun within her hot mouth.

Finally, an invitation to three days of round-the-clock threesomes with her sister left me no choice but to close my bakeshop that week.


I'm not tagging anyone for this meme. Please feel free to write one if you so wish.

46 responses:

D@phne L@ur@ said...

bravo you can now quit your day job and earn big bucks writing salacious short stories hehehe ;)

Anonymous said...

more, more, more! bitin! :D

Miki said...

nyahahaha!
leave erotica to xerex

mitsuru said...

miki's right, leave erotica to people with "dirty minds" gaya ko. he-he.

Nyl said...

hahaha!erotic nga!napaka-imaginative mo naman. real fun!:)

RJ said...

bwahahaha! ayos ang sulat mo boss. hanep ang venue, sa bakery! hahaha!

docemdy said...

This is funny and a great exercise in creativity too!

Anonymous said...

i still haven't made my own version of this tag. it requires so much thinking on my part!

pamatayhomesick said...

pards,iba pala ang fantazy pag madalian lang at pigil ang lahat..he he he.pwede part 2.:)..pamagat naman,sige inganga mo mahal..ha ha ha.

bravo pards!

atticus said...

salbahe kayo ni snglguy!

halatang minadali mo pagsusulat. parang hiyang-hiya ka sa ginagawa mo. hehehe!

Unknown said...

6 words short of 200, bravo, dude. Very Hairy Ass? Nyahahaha! Mas grabe pa pala ito kesa sa gawa ko! I refrained from being too graphic pero ikaw... tsk! You ought to consider writing for Penthouse or better yet... Hustler mag. :-D

Thanks for doing the tag, bro. Sayang you didn't tag anyone, but I hope some of your readers will take up the challenge.

Anonymous said...

nice shorty story. Hope you don't end up in trouble with this one ( with you know who) .. hahaha :)

Tin said...

erotica \m/ very well-woven bro. you've got the Freudian factor :)

-modernpatadyong

Panaderos said...

Daphne,

Hahaha If only I could, I would. :D Joke lang.

Panaderos said...

Mari,

Hehehe Bitin ba? Hayaan mo, sa susunod hindi na bitin. :D

Panaderos said...

Miki,

I need to hire Xerex as a mentor is what I guess you're saying. Hahaha

Panaderos said...

Mitsuru,

Hahaha Dirty din ang mind ko. Shy lang ako. :D

Panaderos said...

Nyl,

Hahaha Pero sa daldal ko kulang ang 200 words para sa short story. :D

Panaderos said...

RJ,

Hahaha Ginawa kong setting ang bakery para consistent sa aking nickname. :D Sa susunod ie-elaborate ko pa. Yikes!

Panaderos said...

Em,

Thanks! I've never written one before so this was a first attempt. It went through several revisions for I almost used up the 200-word limit just by setting the scene. Hehehe

Panaderos said...

Prinsesamusang,

I'm looking forward to your version of this tag. :D

Panaderos said...

Ever,

Dapat siguro uminom ako ng beer sa susunod na gumawa ako ng ganitong story para mas inspired. Hehehe

Panaderos said...

Atticus,

Mahiyain ako e. Hehehe And my lab can attest to that. Naks! :D

Photo Cache said...

and I am reading this at 9:32 am at work. it's way too early for this. :D but great job, danielle steel watch out, here's the baker dude about to trample on your territory.

Panaderos said...

Rudy,

Kung naging 300 words iyan, there would have been more action. Naks! Hahaha (Once naumpisahan hindi na mapigilan. Hehehe) :D

Panaderos said...

BW,

I immediately told her about this "project" once I had completed it. I made sure na she was one of the first to read it. Mahirap na e at baka magulpi pa. Hehehe

Panaderos said...

Singgit,

Hahaha I guess I do have a little of that. :D

Panaderos said...

Photo Cache,

Hahaha Yes, that was too early in the day to read lousy erotica. :D

rolly said...

Pwede! As a matter of fact, magaling! Sige gawa ka pa. Yung mas mahirap naman. Halos give away yung word choices eh. hehe

ipanema said...

hahahahahaha. ok yan huh? lol at the threesome. sauce! :)

Anonymous said...

I had to doublecheck to see if I was in the right website, LOL!
I guess you always had it in you, Panaderos!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious! Galing. Another means to develop creative writing. =)

BlogusVox said...

"clad in a sexy leather outfit and brandishing a whip."

LOL! Sa kadami-daming babaeng mapagpilian, sadista pa ang pinagpantasyahan.

Panaderos said...

Rolly,

Hahaha Tama ka doon. Giveaway nga iyong word choices. Ok din kung medyo subtle so that the writer can take the story in any direction he so desires. :)

Panaderos said...

Hi Ipanema,

Kumusta ka na? Hanggang story lang iyong desire ko for a threesome. Mahirap iyan in real life. Either mapagod ako nang husto o kaya e baka mauwi sa away. Hehehe

Panaderos said...

MegaMom,

LOL Yes, you're in the correct site. Quite a departure from my regular stuff, right? There's always a first time for everything I guess. Hahaha :D

Panaderos said...

Witsandnuts,

Thanks. It's true that this meme made me go into a different "frame of mind". (Naks!)

It was a challenge though to come up with a short story within the rules and boundaries set by the meme.

Panaderos said...

Blogusvox,

Pards, Matagal na akong hindi napapalo e! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

i finished my erotica tag. lol!

Panaderos said...

Prinsesamusang,

Great! I'll check it out!

Keith said...

Panaderos, that was hysterical. I have to admit, though, I was drawn in to the whole bread motif. I really thing there is something truly arousing in loaves rising.

Here we raise a glass to finding levity in leavening.

Panaderos said...

Keith,

Thanks. All it takes is a little imagination to find sex in everything. :D

Have a great weekend, buddy.

vhincent said...

got really curious about your post mentioned at prinsesa musangs blog.

well its really funny and a good one :), my wife is curious about it while i'm reading your post with a suspicious smile.

Panaderos said...

Vhincent,

I'm glad you liked it. I hope you didn't get into trouble with the wife. Hahaha

Thanks so much for the visit. :)

Keith said...

I have always appreciated Tom Lehrer's song called Smut.

In it, he says :

"Smut I am glad to say is inh the eye of the beholder.

"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd.

"I can tell you things about Peter Pan, and the Wizard of Oz. Well, he's a dirty old man."

Panaderos said...

Keith,

Wow. Those lyrics are pretty cool. I'll have to check that song out. Thanks! :)