I would just like to express my sincerest thanks to some blogger-friends who handed awards to me over the past few weeks. But let me apologize too to both Fingertalks and Gizelle for my tardiness in posting the awards. There are times when life and job simply get in the way of blogging. Hehehe Anyway, here are those awards:
First off, a big thanks to Fingertalks for the following "Arte Y Pico" Award. Her blog has been for me a constant source of inspirational quotes and lessons.
Lots of thanks also go out to Gizelle for this "Photography Buddy" award. Through the photographs she regularly features on her site, I've come to admire the beauty of both the people and city of Vienna, Austria where she and her family (especially her cute kids) are currently based.
And last but certainly not least, thanks go out to PrinsesaMusang for the following "Brillante Award". Although still new to the blogosphere, Her Royal Highness has impressed her readers not only with the quality of her posts but also with the thought she puts into them. I won't be surprised if this young lady becomes the recipient of the Carlos Palanca Award for Literature someday.![]()
Thanks again, ladies, for the kind thoughts and words. I appreciate them a lot.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Thanks For The Awards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web



24 responses:
Gerne!!! =D
its nice to have some kind of work that gets in the way of blogging, that way your tummy dont bulge as much as I do! haha. ;-)
Thank you too for the visits...and also for your witty posts, though I dont comment I do read each of them po...
I'm proud I'm online friends with a multi-awarded blogger. Hehe. Congrats!
Hmm, awards season na naman ba? Been seeing so many of these lately... :-D
Congratulations. Now there is a reason to down a cold one on a Monday evening, di ba?
You really a terrific blogger. I enjoyed your posts and I hope you dont tire of sharing your thoughts and whatever else.
see i was right all along that you were brilliant! three awards! wow that can be qualified as a grand slam! galing!
literature award? blogging award na lang! lol!
sa paglalahad at paggawa ng tinapay,tinapay na kay linamnam,ang tatlong awards kay panaderos pang-grandslam..:)
binabati kita pards..pa canton ka naman..:)
Congrats! You deserve these awards.:)
Keep it up!
congratulations!
hey buddy! u deserve those awards...no need to apologize for the tardiness. hehe.
i am so happy to have known u at the blogosphere. ur blog is a constant source of learning for me as well...keep up your good work!
wow, 3 awards! congratulations! baka next time nasa hollywood walk of fame ka na, or nasa bloggers' hall of fame.:D di ka na ma-reach!
Mirage2g,
Hehehe But my problem is in spite of work and life, my tummy is still bulging. Hehehe
You're welcome. :)
Abaniko,
Maraming salamat, Pards. :)
Rudy,
Siguro nga. :) But it's a good thing for blogging. It helps strengthen online friendships.
Photo Cache,
Sayang. I should have downed a cold one last night.
Thank you very much for the kind words. :)
Prinsesamusang,
Kayang-kaya mo iyong award na iyon. Don't count yourself out. You never know where life will take you or what it will bring you. Good luck. :)
Ever,
Hahaha Salamat sa iyong munting tula. :D
Ok nga sana magpa-canton pero mas gusto ko ang bihon e. :)
Nyl,
Thanks a lot! :)
Dong,
Maraming salamat! :)
Fingertalks,
Thank you very much for the kind words and Congratulations again on the great news you shared with me! I'm very happy for you. Take care. :)
Luna Miranda,
Hahaha Hindi naman. Very reachable pa rin. Hehehe Maraming salamat! :)
congrats! dami mong fans!
autograph naman diyan. ano ang next movie mo? :)
Atticus,
Sure thing. Let me know kung ano ang gusto mong ipa-autograph sa akin. :D
As for my next movie, itatanong ko pa sa mga pinsan ko kung ano ang plano nila. Medyo busy sina Kuya Brad at Kuya Aga e. :P
Congrats bro. You're one of the more respectable bloggers around - that I can tell you :)
BW,
I appreciate the compliment very much, Pards. Thank you. :)
Post a Comment