Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Cute Little Tag

I was tagged by Mec to do this nice little tag. :)

The following shows the tag questions and my responses to each:

Have you ever gone on a blind date? Yes, with a girl who went to college with a former officemate. Date was set up by that former officemate.

Skipped school? Yes, one time in high school and a "few" times in college. Hehe

Been on a plane? YES!! Too many times for my own good.

Been lost? Twice, and both happened at night and in very bad neighborhoods here in the US. One was in Detroit and the other was in Brooklyn.

Swam in the ocean? No, one of my big regrets in life is that I can't swim.

Cried yourself to sleep? Yes, I have. Several times.

Played cops and robbers? Yes, lots of times. :D

Played dolls? I'll be lying if I said I didn't. As a kid, I did it a few times to entertain my younger sister. (Yeah, sure.)

Recently colored with crayons? No.

Sang Karaoke? Yes, I have but I only do songs that are within my vocal range. (Naks!)

Paid for a meal with coins only? Yes, I have. I'm definitely dating myself with this answer but when I was a kid, a school meal can be purchased with just peso coins. :D

Done something you said you wouldn't? A lot of times. No further comment. :D

Cheated on a test? On a few quizzes, yes. On examinations, no.

Made prank phone calls? Yes, back in high school. Whenever I knew that my classmate (who was my "barkada" at the time) was not at home, I would call his place just to speak to his pretty sister who was a year older.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.

Danced in the rain? No, I simply played in the rain. I would not be caught dead dancing in the rain for fear that it might lead people to question either my sexual orientation or the state of my mental health.

Written a letter to Santa Claus? No, I was too lazy to write one.

Watched the sun rise with someone you care about? I have watched the sun BEGIN to rise with someone I cared about. Hehehe

Been kissed under the mistletoe? No.

Gone ice skating? Yes.

Been skinny dipping outdoors? I used to as a toddler when grown-ups still thought that it was a cute thing for me to do. :D I don't think they'll show much appreciation if they see me do it now. :D

Favorite drink I'm allowed on a regular basis - Orange juice

Tattoos? None.

Body piercings? None.

Vacation spot? There's no place like HOME.

Eaten cookies for dinner? No, I'm not too fond of cookies. Overall, I find them too sweet and too rich for my taste.

Ever been on TV? Yes, given where my cousin and I sat, I was seen on camera quite a number of times while at a PBA game.

Ever been in a car accident? Yes, a few times.

Favorite number and why? 5 because of my birth date.

Favorite movie? Unfortunately, there's too many to mention. In my profile, I attempted to list some of them.

Favorite holiday? Spending time with people I love is my idea of a favorite holiday. None of the official ones really matter to me.

Favorite smells? I have to pass on this one. :D

What do you do to relax? Read the papers, listen to CDs, and watch old movies.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living happily with my loved ones.

Now, in return, I'm tagging my blog buddies: Mari, Miranda, Photo Cache, and Nyl. Thanks in advance, ladies. :)

38 responses:

RJ said...

Played dolls? I'll be lying if I said I didn't. As a kid, I did it a few times to entertain my younger sister. (Yeah, sure.)

eto ang dabest dito eh. hahaha! ako rin yata nakapaglaro nung bata. (yata daw oh!)

bing said...

na intrigue ako sa favorite smell ha ha ano kaya yun and you didnt tell???

bing

Anonymous said...

Nice response bro.. Anyways, three questions grabbed me. They are ;

Did you pay a meal in coins ?

yes, when I was young, I stole coins from my younger sister's piggy bank and went to buy a meal hehe :)


Been lost ?

Yes, some 300 kms...once in Austria, where I ended up at the Czech border instead of the Italian border :)

Been kissed under the mistletoe?

Nope.. thick bushes and big trees if I recall :)

Sorry... I took lots of your air time :)

Unknown said...

This is my favorite (hehe):

Been skinny dipping outdoors? I used to as a toddler when grown-ups still thought that it was a cute thing for me to do. :D I don't think they'll show much appreciation if they see me do it now. :D

It's quite an experience as an adult...you should try it sometime.:D

Will do the tag tmrw...antok na ako.:)

Photo Cache said...

I was really looking forward to learning what your favorite smell is, shucks! See I am just reading the posts before me and bing also got curious.

Will do this on my wordpress most likely.

escape said...

Done something you said you wouldn't? A lot of times. No further comment. :D>>> ano naman kaya ito? hehehe...

prank on phone calls??? i also did that when i was in high school. hay! buhay pasaway!

Panaderos said...

RJ,

Pareho pala tayong napilitang maglaro ng manyika. Hahaha :D

Panaderos said...

Bing,

Secret nang kaunti. Hehehe :D

Panaderos said...

BW,

Hahaha No problem, Pards. Glad to know some more things about you. :)

300 kilometers?? Wow, what a huge detour you made! You probably lost at least a day's worth of travel as a result.

Panaderos said...

Luna Miranda,

Any places or special resorts in the country where I can give that a try? Hahaha

Thanks for taking the tag. Much appreciated. :)

Panaderos said...

Photo Cache,

Hahaha Secret. :D

Thanks for taking the tag. Much appreciated. :)

Panaderos said...

The Dong,

Pards, mahirap sabihin eh. Nakakahiya! Hahaha

Re prank calls, my barkada eventually found out and didn't speak to me for months. :D

Anonymous said...

aba, may secret secret pa. done with the tag!

Unknown said...

"I have watched the sun BEGIN to rise with someone I cared about." - Uh huh? Was this just recently? Mwehehe... tsismoso ano? :-D

Nyl said...

medyo mahaba-habang laglagan 'to!;)

i will... thanks!

carlotta1924 said...

hehe natawa naman ako sa sagot mo sa question been skinny dipping outdoors. :D nakikita ko lang ang ganun sa mga hollywood movies. =)

zherwin said...

you're not the only one who played with dolls, me i just don't play with them, i smash their heads, get their eyes and remove their arms and the next scene would be lots of crying: my sister for a chop-chop doll and me being spanked for what i did. wehehehe.

i have another comment about dolls pero wag na lang hahaha.

atticus said...

teka, bakit sa quiz, oo. bakit sa exam, hindi?

ano iyong favorite smell mo? tee-hee!

Panaderos said...

Mari,

Of course. Thanks. :)

Panaderos said...

Rudy,

Not only recently. Hehehe :D

Panaderos said...

Nyl,

Thanks for taking the tag. Much appreciated. :)

Panaderos said...

Carlotta1924,

Sige na nga. Susubukan ko na nga. Hehehe :D

Panaderos said...

Zherwin,

Aba, para kang si "Sid" na character sa Toy Story 1. Mahilig manira ng laruan. Hahaha

Please email me with your other comment. Haha :D

Panaderos said...

Atticus,

Pag quiz, hindi nire-rearrange ang seating sa classroom. Kaya very predictable kung sino ang mga katabi ko noon. Sa Exams, kailangang mag-aral dahil minsan eh pinag-iiba ang seating arrangements. :D

Secret iyong fave smell ko. Masyadong secret. :D

Photo Cache said...

Mission accomplished, Mr. Baker. Tapos na po tag ko---it's in wordpress.

Panaderos said...

Photo Cache,

Thanks! I'll check it out! Have a good weekend! :)

(Ikaw naman. Bakit may "po" pa? Hahaha)

D@phne L@ur@ said...

Why are you so secretive about your favorite smell? Because this is a PG rated blog? hehe

Joke lang :D

ipanema said...

i enjoy reading the answers. i guess it's normal to play dolls or guns for girls. it will soon pass. :)

BlogusVox said...

Maybe if you could tap dance like Gene Kelly, then you wouldn't mind dancing in the rain.

Anonymous said...

my brothers played dolls, too, when they were kids. ako i played cars, text (yung maliliit na play cards, wala pang cellphone nun, hehe), holen, wrapper ng candy at sigarilyo, goma, tansan.. babae po ako.

meron pa ba neto ngayon?

re: cheating on exams. o nga kase pag exams may set a at set b. yung ibang malulupit na teacher hanggang set d pa nga e. hehe.

Panaderos said...

Daphne,

Hahaha Yeah, I'm afraid Google might shut my blog down immediately! LOL

Joke. :D

Panaderos said...

Ipanema,

Kids play with anything they can get their hands on. Once the imagination starts clicking, everything can be a toy.

Panaderos said...

Blogusvox,

I love that scene. Whenever "Singing in the Rain" is shown on tv here, I tune in just to watch that particular scene. It's truly one of the most iconic and memorable scenes in movie history.

You're right in that I won't mind dancing in the rain if it was to that music. :)

Panaderos said...

Lei,

Hahaha Nakakatawa naman ng sinabi mo. Oo, alam ko namang babae ka 'no? Hahaha May mga kalaro ako noong bata ako na ang mga laruan ay pareho sa mga nabanggit mo. Oks lang iyan. Hehe :D

As for cheating, oo nga eh. Kailangang mag-aral para sa mga exams dahil mahirap makipag-sapalaran dahil puwedeng iba-ibang set ang exams at puwede ring baguhin ang cheating, este, seating arrangements. :D

rdl said...

interesting to learn more about you.

Panaderos said...

RDL,

Thanks, my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

ehehe. gusto ko lang bigyan ng emphasis na okay lang naman kung boy ka at naglaro ka ng laruan pang-girl nung bata ka and vice versa.. yung ibang guy kase shy silang aminin na they've even wore their mother's skirts and shoes when they were kids.. ;)

Panaderos said...

Lei,

Oh ok. Ayos. Thanks for the clarification. :)