Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Long and Winding Road



The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away,
Has left a pool of tears
Crying for the day;
Why leave me standing here,
Let me know the way.

Many times I've been alone,
And many times I've cried;
Any way you'll never know
The many ways I've tried.


I will be away for a while, folks. Some items on the personal side of life came up in the last few days. There are some matters I need to attend to and some pieces I need to pick up. You all take care for now.

28 responses:

Anonymous said...

you take care too. hope to hear from you soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

My friend, I hope the long and winding road will lead you to the doors of happiness.

Ingat ka rin.

Keith said...

Panaderos, keep a clear head. and I shall await your next post.

BlogusVox said...

Yup, as BTO says "Taken care of business". Hope things turns okay and see you later alligator.

Nyl said...

have a truly good voyage...yes life is a long and winding road.

love that song!you take care.

RJ said...

ingat pards, i know you can work it out. =D

Unknown said...

hmm, whatever it is i hope you'll be able to sort it out real soon... take care, man.

princess_dyanie said...

hope everything turns well. take care! :)

atticus said...

*babay* ingat. balik ka agad.

Anonymous said...

i love this song. ingat po. :)

rolly said...

whatever it is you are to do, enjoy!

escape said...

ingat panaderos. daan lang kami dito lagi.

GODDESS said...

aww... do come back soon.

will definitely miss you.

Anonymous said...

i'll wait.

pamatayhomesick said...

maghihintay kami...sa mga susunod mong post!:)

D@phne L@ur@ said...

We understand. Just take all the time you need. Take care din and be well!

Unknown said...

it's a rather sad song. i hope the road will lead you where you want to go.:D enjoy the journey, and we'll be here when you come back.

Anonymous said...

take your time bro... hmmm.. looks like you're going on a long and winding trip ! hehe :)

ysrael said...

Hindi kaya plano mo na talaga mag-fulltime na Panadero, dahil hindi ka na happy sa job mo. Always take care, bro.

Koryn said...

picking up pieces is always good. goodluck!

Photo Cache said...

wherever you go, come back and write about it. :=)

Mec said...

am sure you'll be led the way... and you'll find yourself 'home' again all too soon...


:)

ALiNe said...

I'll prolly miss your posts...Hope everything will tun out well... God bless!

Anonymous said...

such timing, Panaderos! Just when I am back, tsk, tsk...
Anyway, take care of what you have to.
See you again soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your PR3!

Fingertalks' other blog said...

take care, buddy. will wait for your next post.

Anonymous said...

ano mang haba ng prosesyon, kung matinik ay malalim. or something like that.

hang in there, friend.

Panaderos said...

Everyone,

Thank you very much for your very kind words of support. I'm just wrapping up some matters on the personal side but rest assured that I'll be visiting your sites again real soon.

Thanks again.