Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sometimes Work Does Get In The Way...

..... of blogging and bloghopping. :D

My apologies dear online buddies because save for a few, I really haven't had the chance to stop by your blogs lately. I've been swamped with quite a bit of work these past few weeks that except for the occasional blog entry, I haven't really been able to visit your respective sites.

I had tight deadlines to meet that in fact, my recent blog entries were drafted and developed while I was on train rides home. Thus, an entry that would normally take a few hours to develop and complete took quite a number of days to conclude. In addition, a case of writer's block didn't make writing any easier.

Since my mind was tied up with work-related stuff, I decided to skip on the bloghopping for some time just to get a number of things off my desk. In addition, I didn't want to post half-ass comments (please pardon the expression) on your blogs knowing that I simply breezed through something that you took the time and effort to write and post.

Take care of yourselves, dear folks. My load at work is starting to lighten at this point. Thus, I should be able to visit your sites soon. I look forward to again reading the stories you wish to tell. I wish everyone well.

32 responses:

Anonymous said...

happy halloween my friend. i've been busy these days as well. anyway, i have an award for you.

atticus said...

*waves at the baker*

Unknown said...

same here...i'm up to my eyeballs with work. kahit papano nakaka-blog pa rin at nakakapasyal ng konti. ganon talaga e...istorbo ang trabaho sa blogging.:D

happy halloween to you. easy on the sweets!:D

rdl said...

no problem my friend!

Photo Cache said...

been there, take your time. happy halloween.

Nyl said...

Just go with the breeze..your readers will get back to you anytime because you write interesting entries.

Just enjoy the work. Take care.

escape said...

we're not just looking forward to your visit to our blogs but to more posts from panaderos as well. it's good to know that you have more time this time. in my case still very busy but doing my best to bloghop.

witsandnuts said...

I agree that we should avoid giving half ass comments just for the sake of commenting. We all go through that busy phase. Don't worry, your loyal readers (us) will stick around. You've invested interesting posts worth visiting and revisiting.

Happy Halloween!

pamatayhomesick said...

pards, isang karangalan samin ang pagtyagaan mabisita mo ang blog namin...yun lang po.at taas ang kamay ko sayo,sama mo na pati paa ko.:)

BlogusVox said...

It's better to have work, even loads of it, than to be layed-off and do nothing at all.

Happy Halloween pards!

yusop said...

No need to apologize bro since we bloggers all experience that and it should completely be understood. I did have the same difficulty lately as my teaching loads in the University had increased dramatically...

rolly said...

Enjoy the ride!

Sidney said...

Enjoy working ! ;-)
Happy Halloween.

Keith said...

Panaderos, you are a most gracious man. You are some kind of engineer? I know few engineers that have time to scratch their noses. I am impressed that you find time to write on your site, much less visit others

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're going on a campaign trip for either one of these candidates hehe :) Take your time bro :)

Panaderos said...

Madbong23,

Thank you very much for the award, Pards. It's very much appreciated.

Panaderos said...

Atticus,

Kumusta ka na, Ms. Finch? :)

Panaderos said...

Luna Miranda,

Thanks. I hope you had a great Halloween too. I was able to avoid sweets luckily. Hehehe

Panaderos said...

RDL,

Thanks, buddy. I'll stop by your site soon. :)

Panaderos said...

Photo Cache,

Thanks. I hope you had a great Halloween too. :)

Panaderos said...

Nyl,

Thank you very much for the compliment. I appreciate it. Take care always. :)

Panaderos said...

Dong,

Thank you, Pards. I appreciate your visits and comments a lot.

Panaderos said...

WitsandNuts,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm close to significantly reducing my workload. Will resume my bloghopping shortly. Hopefully, within the week. Thanks ulit. :)

Panaderos said...

Ever,

Maraming salamat sa patuloy mong suporta, Pards. It's very much appreciated.

Panaderos said...

Blogusvox,

Absolutely right, Pards. Ang hirap mawalan ng trabaho during these very trying and uncertain times. It's much better to feel the physical pain of having to rise early in the morning to come to work than to feel the mental pain of where to find the money for one's next meal.

Panaderos said...

Major Tom,

Our department's in "wrap up" mode as the yearend approaches. There are reports and appraisals to be completed. Plus, we are also drawing up the department plans for next year. Thus, there's indeed quite a bit of work that's pending. My break can't come soon enough.

Have a good one, Pards. :)

Panaderos said...

Rolly,

Thank you very much. I hope everything's been well with you and your family. :)

Panaderos said...

Sidney,

I certainly will. :)

I hope you had a great weekend and have a great week ahead!

Panaderos said...

Keith,

I'm not an engineer by profession but the company I work for does a lot of engineering and manufacturing work for domestic and foreign customers.

Writing for me as an outlet and this blog serves as a repository of thoughts, comments and information I want to share with readers.

Thanks for the very kind thoughts and words. They're very much appreciated. Take care of yourself, my friend.

Panaderos said...

BW,

Hahahaha Unfortunately, I have a doctor's appointment the morning of the election. Polls open early where I am and thus, I hope to cast my vote before I proceed to my appointment. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how true. But what happened to me months ago was quite the opposite.

I wasn't able to finish what I was supposed to do and I had to send a letter of explanation to my boss. It was difficult writing that one because the only reason for the delay was me spending too much time in the blogosphere. So now I have a one-post-a-week rule for myself. Also, bloghop only on my breaktimes.

Have a good day!

Panaderos said...

Katcarneo,

That "opposite" has happened to me quite a bit too. Hahaha I'm trying to be more disciplined about blogging now but it has led to a reduction in the number of posts.

Thank you very much for the visit. It's very much appreciated. Take care. :)