Friday, March 28, 2008

A Technorati Tag

This is the other tag from Gizelle that I'm addressing for this post.

I have randomly selected the following five people: Lazarus, Bambit, Rudy, MegaMom, and Dr_ClaireBear to be tagged. I hope that you will similarly publish this post on your respective blogs. The tag rules mandate that you tag 5 other bloggers and to just keep adding to the list. No replacements, just additions.

Tag others and see your Technorati Authority explode. Please let me know if you wish to participate so I can email you the code. (Yes, there is a code. Hehe) Thanks in advance to all of you.

And these are the people who already took part on this tag:
*Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, KCee, Banco De Reyna, Mitch, Melai, Malen, Beng, Sasha, Divaness, Jojitah, Joanjoyce, Gzel, Panaderos, (you!)

12 responses:

Anonymous said...

code? did you say code? gimme gimme. please.
:)

dr_clairebear said...

okay! will post-script this tag to one of my posts one of these days. :) but who can i tag who hasn't been tagged before? :)

Unknown said...

Is this like, a meme? Okay just send me the code and... teka paano ba to? I'm kinda confused. :-D

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you do tags. If I did I would have passed some to you, he he.

Panaderos said...

Bambit, Dr_ClaireBear, and Rudy,

I'll post my responses on your blogs. Thanks a lot. :)

Panaderos said...

Mon,

Yes, I do tags as long as they're within reason and not difficult to do. Plus, it comes with the territory of being part of the blogging community. It's ok. :)

 gmirage said...

Thanks for doing this! ;-) Let's see how much it will boost our technorati authority...hihi, pag hindi, ulitin natin :D

Panaderos said...

Gizelle,

We'll find out soon. Hahaha

Lazarus said...

what code is required here? in my understanding, every link to a certain blog site is counted to boost that blogs technorati ranking. had my ranking stuck at 59.

Panaderos said...

Lazarus,

Your understanding is correct. I'll post the code requirements on your site. Thanks. :)

Lazarus said...

panaderos, i faved you in technorati. my tecnhnorati rank is sliding. it's probably because i have fewer new links and that a link is only good for 180 days.

Anyway, i'll do this tag within the week.

Panaderos said...

Lazarus,

No problem, Pards. Thanks for the fave. :)