Dear Readers, please enjoy this little Easter video that was patterned after my moves on the dance floor. Hahaha Just kidding about the moves.
Let me also share with you below "The Original Human Tetris Performance" by Gillaume Reymond, one of YouTube's Best of 2007 awardees. It shows you what some people can come up with if they have a lot of free time on their hands:
Wherever you all are in the world, I hope and pray that this Easter finds you and your loved ones happy, safe, and well. Take care.



12 responses:
Hey Happy Easter pards! :-)
Loved that human tetris video. Pero di siya yung nanalo, sayang.
Rudy,
Oo nga eh. Too bad it didn't win. I wonder how much time it took to do the whole thing?
Happy Easter again, Pards. :)
Hope you had a great Easter Sunday! :)
Hi Ipanema,
Yes, I did. Took the time to rest at home and eat. :)
have you seen my easter bunny?
Mari,
Not yet. What does it look like? :)
Happy Easter to you! :)
Princess_Dyanie,
Happy Easter to you too! I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks. :)
I had Easter lunch at home with family and friends.
Happy Easter to you too :)
bw,
Glad to know that you enjoyed the Easter Weekend, bro. Take care. :)
Cute, hope you enjoyed yr. Easter.
come see my easter post when you have a chance.
Hi rdl,
I did have a great and restful Easter weekend. Thanks.
Dropping by your blog now. :)
Post a Comment