Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Desktop Tag

I was tagged by Mec to show what my desktop currently shows at the moment.


The screen shot above shows my laptop's desktop screen. The icons on the screen represent the various software programs I use for work and personal stuff on a daily basis. I've placed the icons of those select programs on the screen for ease of access.

The ones I use for personal stuff are ITunes, AIM (AOL Instant Messaging), and Yahoo Messenger (YM). The TurboTax icons are the ones I use for preparing my personal tax returns.

I apologize for the rather plain-looking way my screen looks. I wish I could post pictures on the it but I can't since I take the laptop to work.

6 responses:

Sidney said...

I thought the screen background would have been a picture of your girlfriend! ;-)

Panaderos said...

Sidney,

I've wanted to do that for the longest time. Hahaha But this is a laptop that I also use for work, one that I take with my on my business trips. Thus, I have to refrain from posting a picture of her on this particular screen. However, there is no shortage of pictures of her in its hard drive. :)

D@phne L@ur@ said...

It's easy you go home, put a picture of the two of you on your screen, hit the Prt Scr button. Post it on your blog then take the picture out again to go back to your rather plain desktop screen. hehehe ;)

On second thought if someone tagged me with this meme I would do the opposite and change it to another picture since I have a shot of me and D together. :)

Panaderos said...

Daphne,

Hahahaha But that would be resorting to FAKERY on my part. Hahaha What's important is that a picture of her is permanently engraved on my mind. Naks! How's that? :D

Anonymous said...

i see moi.

Panaderos said...

Mari,

Always.