I know you know I've been guilty of this. In the time we've been "US", we've come to know each other very well. Our relationship has had many ups and it certainly has had a few downs. But as we continue our journey, I want you to know that I love you very much. And I'm sorry if I overdo it at times.
I was dreaming of the past
And my heart was beating fast.
I began to lose control.
I began to lose control.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy.
I was feeling insecure
You might not love me anymore.
I was shivering inside.
I was shivering inside.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy.
I was trying to catch your eyes.
Thought that you was trying to hide.
I was swallowing my pain.
I was swallowing my pain.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy, watch out.
I'm just a jealous guy, look out babe.
I'm just a jealous guy.
And my heart was beating fast.
I began to lose control.
I began to lose control.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy.
I was feeling insecure
You might not love me anymore.
I was shivering inside.
I was shivering inside.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy.
I was trying to catch your eyes.
Thought that you was trying to hide.
I was swallowing my pain.
I was swallowing my pain.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry that I made you cry.
Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you.
I'm just a jealous guy, watch out.
I'm just a jealous guy, look out babe.
I'm just a jealous guy.
- John Lennon "Jealous Guy" (1971)



14 responses:
nice lyrics, suits you. :D
mmmmm!
It is one of my favorite songs...by the way the girl I dedicated this song a lifetime ago (1971!)never became my wife...
In the end, its good we didn't marry... my life would have been COMPLETELY different.
Scary to think that a simple yes or a no can give your life a totally different direction.
Fate?
Awwww!
aaawww...thanks for a beautiful song that I can sing with in a beautiful morning! (did i tell you I like singing songs by male singers? lol)
Mari,
Thanks. :) mmmmmm!
Sidney,
Whether we call it fate or destiny, things happen for a reason. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes us a long time to realize whether something should have been approached differently or not at the time it was presented to us.
Aline,
:) Hiya ako. Hehe
Mirage2g,
John Lennon has one of the finest voices in music though. I know I'm a bit biased. Hehehe
Next time you'll probably be singing Lennon's "Woman"... hehe :-D
john lennon woohoo! =D
sa mga kanta ng beatles, mas nagugustuhan ko kapag si john ang lead voice kesa kay paul. mas gusto ko ang paos na boses ni john lalo kapag sumisigaw. hehehe.
beatles forever!
Rudy,
Hahaha Sa totoo lang, although I do like the song "Woman", I kind of like "Oh My Love" more from Lennon's "Imagine" album.
RJ,
Pareho tayo diyan, Pards. Ang lamig ng boses ni John and mas original ang "sound" ng mga compositions niya.
Beatles Forever! :)
I also like Bryan Ferry's version of this song.
Daphne,
I have to check that version out. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment