Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Baker Goes On A Mini-Hiatus

I'll be on a brief one-week mini-hiatus from blogging. There are some matters I need to attend to and as a result, my blogging has to take the backseat for just a few days. Nothing bad or negative so please don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

I say mini-hiatus for I don't think it will be a complete break from posting any blog entry. I may be able to sneak in one or two during the week.

I'll probably bloghop whenever I get the chance but I seriously doubt that I will have the time to post a blog entry due to a rather tight schedule. Will try my best though. :)

Anyway, please take care of yourselves and I'll see you all in a bit. Who knows? You might even see me in one of your regular haunts. :)

14 responses:

rolly said...

Whatever it is you have to do, enjoy!

Photo Cache said...

It's time to take a break anyway, midyear break :)

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day.

Anonymous said...

Just take your time, Pan. We'll all be here and wait for your return. God bless!


Vote for: "For A Greener Earth" by Blog from Cebu to the World in The Blog Challenge Awards.

 gmirage said...

Don't you know that work and life is bad for blogging? hahaha, kidding!

I enjoy reading your entries though did not commented...take care and see you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like you are going on short trip - have fun and stay safe :)

Anonymous said...

pretty Good singer this girl. I liked her blues sounding hit song "Give Me One Reason" :)

Anonymous said...

naligaw yung isang comment ko hehe :)

Unknown said...

have fun, and looking forward to your next post.:D

Panaderos said...

Rolly,

Thanks. I'm back na and yes I did have a good time in spite of the hectic schedule. :)

Panaderos said...

Photo Cache,

Thanks. Summer is unofficially here na! :)

Panaderos said...

Ceblogger,

Thank you very much for the support. :) I'm glad to be back.

Panaderos said...

Mirage2g,

Oo nga eh. Nakakaistorbo talaga ang buhay at trabaho sa pag-blog. Hehe If only someone will pay me for blogging full time I might gladly accept. :D

Panaderos said...

BW,

That's ok. Thanks for the good wishes. I'm back home safe na. :)

Panaderos said...

Luna Miranda,

Thanks. I will be posting real soon! :)