This week's Photo Hunt theme is Shoes.
My contribution to this week's theme is a picture of my left shoe. I took the picture at work earlier this week.
The shot was rather hurried because I didn't want my boss to see me taking a picture of my shoe. He would have found it quite weird and he would have busted my chops no end. :)
Have a great weekend, folks!



22 responses:
nice pair! i love the design of the socks, too.
Very sophisticated photo!
Lemme guess, Doc Martens? I swear they kinda look like one, hehe. I used to wear them all the time while still slaving away at the corporate world. Those guys are so freakingly tough that I still have them --- still good as new --- in my shoe rack even after 15 years.
hahahah! naimagine ko kung nahuli ka ng boss mo na kinukunan ng picture ang sapatos mo, may flash pa naman. hahaha! weird. =D
hehehehe
it is always an agony when i have to dress up a bit and wear shoes (and pants!) like that ;p
reminds me of Richard Gere in Shall We Dance. Now THAT was something, wasn't it?
Kintab!
Like the pants' design too! hehe. Musta?
siguro you turned the printer on and printed something para di madinig yung shutter ng camera no? (ah yes, i should know ;) )
hope you're having a swell long weekend R!
nice capture, pan! how would he react kaya kung nakita ka? he he and what would you tell him kaya?
Nice shoe! i missed this week cause i was busy pounding the pavement in DC.
Mari,
Thanks. The socks were a gift from an uncle. :D
Randi,
Thanks!
Rudy,
Hahaha No, Pards. How I wish they were Doc Martens. They're actually a pair of Ballys. I've had them for quite a while na. At least 3 years and they're still going strong.
RJ,
Hahaha Oo nga eh. Baka nasibak ako kung nagkataon. Hehe :D
Miki,
Sinabi mo. Putting on a business suit and a tie adds a good 10 minutes to my dress time each morning. Kind of stressful too since I have a train to catch going to work.
Bambit,
Oo nga 'no? I totally forgot about Richard Gere's scenes in that movie. You just gave me an idea for a new dance video. Hehehe
Abbyg,
Thanks. What I did was come to work earlier than usual para walang makakita ng aking munting pictorial. Hehe :D
I hope you had a great Memorial weekend too! Take care. :)
Mirage2g,
Thank you. I was away for a week but I'm back na. Will be blogging again real soon! :D
Bingskee,
My boss will probably tease me no end. Alaskador din iyon eh. Grabe! I would have told him that the picture was being requested by a special someone. Hahaha I wouldn't want to tell him na it was for my blog at baka kulitin ako tungkol sa blog ko. :D
RDL,
Thanks for the compliment! :) DC's a nice place to visit around this time of the year. Best of luck with whatever it is you were down there for. Take care.
Nice shot Pan. I like this one because whenever I'm bored in my cubicle, I always take a photo of my shoes. hahaha.
Fence,
We have the same hobby pala. Hahaha
Post a Comment