Saturday, February 2, 2008

Funny TV Commercials

This video shows what could happen when somebody steals your identity:



And the following is what happens when your dream girl didn't turn out to be the one you've always dreamed of:

4 responses:

Unknown said...

Funny commercial for something as sinister as identity theft. And I like the son's lyrics too... :-D

Panaderos said...

Rudy,

Yeah, they are funny. Identity theft is such a big problem here. The number of people victimized by it is said to run in the millions annually. Grabe. That's why there are companies like the one in this video that offer services that track one's credit file.

rolly said...

Great! Liked the songs. Fantastic lyrics to go with beautiful melodies.

Panaderos said...

Hi Rolly,

I've always been a sucker for songs or commercial jingles that have witty lyrics and catchy tunes. I have a tremendous amount of respect and appreciation for people who have the talent to come up with those.

Thanks for the visit. :)