Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You

The words that enthralled me,
The thoughts that wouldn't leave me;
The longing that stayed with me through the day
And followed me to my eventual sleep.

The first words that were spoken,
The first laugh that was heard;
The moments that were longed for
We now finally share.

I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day.

10 responses:

Anonymous said...

happy mmm valentine's!

docemdy said...

Happy Valentine's Day too.

Panaderos said...

Mari,

Happy Valentine's too. mmm

Panaderos said...

Hi Em,

Thanks. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Take care.

Miki said...

how sweet...
happy valentine's day bai ;p

Panaderos said...

Thanks, Miki. Same to you and your family. :)

wanderingcommuter said...

nice play of words dude. keep it coming. in a way i felt that you were talking to me...funny as it may sound, but its true!

kudos!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day bro :)

Panaderos said...

Wanderingcommuter,

Thank you very much for the compliment. I'm glad you liked it but I sure hope my gf liked it too. :)

Thanks for the visit. It's much appreciated.

Panaderos said...

bw,

Same to you, Pards! Cheers!