Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The "Winner"

Ok. This is going to be short and sweet. Drumroll please. Hehehe

The 1,000th "Visitor Award" goes to someone I unfortunately do not know. Hahaha Seriously, judging from the information available to me through SiteMeter, it is a Lady/Gentleman who signs in from the Thames International Business School's servers.

Thank you very much for your support whoever you are. You've been to my site quite a number of times. I would like to thank you for taking the time to read the stuff I post. It's very much appreciated.

While I'm at it, let me also thank the others who similarly visit my site on a regular basis but so far have not posted a comment. I also would like to let you know that I appreciate your visits.

Btw, the Consolation prize goes to Ipanema. (Applause) Congratulations, buddy. The batchoy, dinner-for-two, and the hopia are on their way to your residence via the latest, high-speed, state-of-the-art, and environment-friendly pedicab.

To THE Winner, please see me so you can claim your prizes. :)

18 responses:

Mec said...

yikes... i should do the same, methinks, since this is a really nice way of acknowledging your readers

oh and congrats! you are a good read :)

Panaderos said...

Hi Mec,

Thank you. :) This entry and the one before it were just ways I came up with to thank everyone; to let them know that their visits are very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the winners! :)kapag 10,000th visitor sana trips naman ang prize. mura na ang fare sa cebu pacific.

Panaderos said...

Mari,

Baka mamaya eh may mag-plug na ng travel agency and vacation deals dito sa site ko. Hahaha

Sidney said...

I wonder if business schools should allow internet access to their teachers/students. ;-)

Congrats to the winners!

Panaderos said...

Sidney,

I hope he/she doesn't get caught. I appreciate his/her support though. Thanks. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, so marami ka palang lurkers, hehe. Well we can't expect all readers to comment. At least they keep coming back, di ba?

Ramon Jose said...

congrats to the winners! I hope the 1000th visitor claims his/her prize.

looking forward to your 10,000th giveaways.

stroke said...

Thank you for the award Mr Panaderos...

Miki said...

techno-retard that i am, i didn't even know you can actually identify your visitors hehehehe

Panaderos said...

Rudy,

Yes, there are quite a number of them and yes, I'm glad that they keep coming back, that is, quite a number of them do anyway. :)

Panaderos said...

Monaco,

Thanks, the person's a "he" and I will be congratulating him right after this comment.

I still have to think of the gift for the 10,000th visitor. If ever I do get to that point.

Panaderos said...

Stroke,

So, it's you. :) To protect your personal privacy, I'll just congratulate you here. Thank you very much for your visits. I hope all's well with you. Take care.

Panaderos said...

Miki,

That's funny. :) I can relate a lot with your last blog entry. We just have to deal with it for now, right?

bayi said...

Hi panaderos!

Interesting blog you have here.

Panaderos said...

Hi Bayi,

Thank you very much and thanks for the visit. :)

ipanema said...

hahahahahaha...consolation. very fitting for someone who loves food!

thank you! :)

tama yun, vacation for two naman next time. :)

Panaderos said...

Ipanema,

Sige, vacation for 2 would be the award for the 10,000th visitor. Isip muna ako kung saan magandang mag-bakasyon. Hehehe