
The flyer said, "Leave your worries at the front gate as you enter our little slice of 'Heaven'". The facility is a place where one can supposedly "enjoy the sun and recharge one's body and soul". The facility also boasts of being one of America's first and finest of such communities that cater to families and couples.
Nestled in the rolling hills of the state and situated on more than 30 acres of beautifully wooded land, this facility is said to provide ample lawn that would allow one to enjoy both sun and shade. It has a large outdoor heated pool that is open from spring to late summer. It has a sauna with a big hot tub that has the capacity to seat 15 people.
For entertainment, it has a clubhouse with a large recreation hall, an entertainment center, several pool tables, and a full-service kitchen open to all club members. The clubhouse also has an entertainment room with cable tv, a fireplace, stereo, darts, and a kids' playroom. The facility also offers free wireless internet service.
For outdoor activities, the place has has tennis courts, volleyball courts, and a children's playground. There are also organized social activities such as "Theme Nights" where night games and dances are held.
All of these amenities and activities are available for the members' enjoyment on a 24-hour basis. A true family paradise, right?
Well, it is but at the same time it isn't. The flyer's parting sales pitch says it all, "Restore the spirit and beauty of the natural you, one that is both free from clothing and from life's daily stress."
Disneyland this place is certainly not. What it is is a nudist camp and it happens to be in my neck of the woods.
Photo credit: Morguefile.com
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
In My Backyard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web



24 responses:
just curious, are you a member?
Not yet. :)
Whoa! Sign me in!! :-D
Lucky you, I would have paid top dollar to have a property near such place.
Just one question though, how the hell can one play tennis, or any sports for that matter, in the nude? Wouldn't that a bit uncomfortable to those of us with a pair of "cojones" dangling just below Mr. Weenie? :-D
You're lucky to have this near your place. Nice view, yes, but where are the people? :D
So, all you need are binoculars, right? Say yes and I'm paying you a visit. If the nudists are a pleasant to look at, ha. I have seen nudists before but not the typical gals and babes we pictue them to be.
Rudy,
That's a very good question. They probably "string" all those parts together to minimize "shock and stress" to the system. :D
Abaniko,
They're probably indoors either having lunch or playing poker. :D
Rolly,
I've seen cars enter the compound and some of the women looked pretty good. The gate to this place is right on the main road. The compound is surrounded by a tall wooden fence. All the facilities mentioned on this write-up are deep within the compound, far from any prying eyes.
You live in a nice neighborhood!
So... the women look pretty good, isn't it? ;-)
not for me (or for most people). "free from life's daily stress"? on the contrary, I'd be so tense if I were walking nude all day! ha ha.
Ive been unlucky enough to have chanced upon a nudist beach in one of our travels and it was not a pretty sight since most of the undressed I saw were beyond middle age. yuck!
hahahahaha...i think it's trying to say something to you. become a member! :)
sorry for not replying, i was on my way ...out. :)
Sidney,
Thanks. The compound's front gate faces the main road. Over the years, I've seen cars drive into the compound and I did notice that some of the female drivers I saw were pretty. The place might be catering to a pretty upscale clientele. Who knows?
Mon,
Some people don't seem to realize that they are simply not meant to be seen nude in public. Hahaha There is a nudist beach about 40 miles southeast from my place. I haven't been there but I've been told that it's not worth going to for the exact same reasons you mentioned.
Hi Ipanema,
That's alright. I pass by this place whenever I do my walks. Yes, the place beckons. Hahaha
A nudist camp can be a double edged sword. Sometimes the view can be breathtaking and there are times when you feel like gagging. :)
Hi Fence,
That is so true. I'd opt for the view taking my breath away anytime rather than gag at the sight of flab, old scars, and drooping what-have-yous. Hahaha
hahaha. it can either be good or bad, depending on what you see. :)
one time, i accidentally (defensive agad hehe) watched Simple Life, which we all know has Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, and in that episode, they were in a nudist camp, and most of the people around were on their 50's, 60's, even 70's! Paris asked one of them, since they're already nude, if they're doing "it" there, like in the sofa, for everyone to see. the old gentleman answered her "no, because it's not right" or something to that effect.
nicole added a naughty one, "what if your member stand up?" he answered with a chuckle, "we just covered it."
Nice place - definitely resort quality :) Are you joining ? It kinda hard to play tennis minus your jocks bro :)
Hi Zherwin,
Kumusta na? I think a lot of people have a certain misconception about nudist camps. Those people aren't really into public sex or orgies. A lot of these nudist camps don't espouse free sex or free love. In my opinion, the only difference they have from us is that they want to be in the nude all day.
BW,
Hahaha It is going to be quite difficult. I might just settle for pool. I won't even play darts for fear of getting "hit". :)
walking around naked is not for me! but watching people walk around naked, that's another story! he he.
It also depends on the quality of what is being made available for viewing. :)
i was actually examining the pic to see if there is someone walking nude. ha ha.
Hi Lazarus,
Not in that pic. Hahaha I'll provide you with their actual website though. :)
Thanks for the visit!
Post a Comment