This is the latest SNL spoof on Sarah Palin. This time it focused on Katie Couric's interview with Mrs. Palin earlier this week. Enjoy.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Katie Couric's Inteview with Sarah Palin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web



22 responses:
Um......no comment here but just wanted to pop in and say "Hellooooo"!
But it is funny, kind of!
Hi Liquid,
Hello! How have you been?
It may seem funny but I think this could also backfire on the left.
I rely on you to give me my Sarah Palin dosage.
di ko ma play! ang bagal ng pc ko ngayon...anyway.try ko ulit maya maya lang.:)
she admits her daughter is having a child out of wedlock. suddenly she's a star. tsk tsk. politics.
he he. she really gets a good beating these days. good for her. heheheh
the vid is still in slow mo. :(
I like to have a copy of "the Bush doctrine". She says its not about politics. what could it be kaya, hehe
these two ladies are hilarious! i love that UN part...tina fey is so talented, bagay na bagay sa kanya ang character.:D
I think these skits capture her very well. It's funny, but it's also kind of scary.
Photo Cache,
You got it! :)
Ever,
Yup, paki-try na lang ulit. Medyo mabagal din sa laptop ko eh. Siguro maraming sabay-sabay naga-access.
Penny Lane,
She has a debate this Thursday with Joe Biden. Let's see how she'll do.
R-Yo,
I think McCain and his advisers deserve the blame for what she's going through. McCain took a huge risk in nominating her. His campaign really needed a boost and she provided it, albeit for a few short weeks.
Mari,
I'm sorry. I tried it again last night but not much success either. Slow mo pa rin. :-(
Rolly,
Given that she saw it at Times Square, it's probably a very different type of doctrine. Hehehe :D
i read the transcript of the real interview. i can say palin didn't do her homework, and katie did.
tsk. the partnership keeps on getting hitches, too glaring to be ignored.
this skit captures it, it's just more funny.
Tina Fey does an amazing impersonation of Sarah Palin ! I think she can be mistaken for the governor with her looks and the perfect accent :) Hilarious clip hehe :)
Shows her ineptness. Even a high school stude can articulate her gross responses. Very bad!
Atticus,
Katie Couric has been gaining some respect lately for the interviews that she has been conducting with the candidates. She's moved away from the "sound bites" and present the interviews in their entirety. She deserves credit for that even though her news program remains low in the ratings game.
BW,
It's a tribute to the talent, seriousness, and discipline she brings to her craft.
Trublue,
She'll just have to do keep trying her best in answering all the questions thrown at her during the campaign. Otherwise, Obama will become President in January.
Post a Comment