This is a nice little tag from Dr. Clairebear that involved quite a bit of digging through one's blog archives. I had to do so because of the following rules:
Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know each of them a little bit better.
Thus, as per the tag's rules, I linked some select posts to the key words given.
Family. - Story of the beginnings of a courtship many years ago.
Friends. - Memories about my hometown and some of the family friends and personalities there.
Myself. - Memories about a favorite eatery in Metro Manila
Love. - A song and thoughts about a special someone.
Anything. - A funny story that actually took place in a province in Mindanao (southern Philippines) 20 years ago.
Although the tag rules require that I tag 5 people to do this tag, I'm not tagging anyone in particular. I'm giving you guys a break. Hehehe However, please feel free to do the tag if you so wish.
Okay, now it's back to work for me before I get fired. :D
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
"Take 5" Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web



26 responses:
Your Mindanao story is so panny I lapped so loud. Haha. Hahaha. Stuff me flease...
20 years ago ba yun? wow. you think he still speaks that way?
Panaderos, I wish I have known your site long ago. I've missed a lot and have to catch up on those interesting stories. Thanks to this Take 5 tag. Keep on writing!
Abaniko,
Aym glad yu layk dem. Hahaha
Mari,
Yes, it's been that long. I think the man, if he's still around today, would probably still be speaking that way.
WitsandNuts,
Thank you very much for the compliments. Much appreciated. :)
uy! love mo din pala goodah.. back in college, from ccp qc. dinadayo pa namin ang greenhills para kumain ng masarap nilang goto..
ngayon dami na silang branches na ino-open, meron na malapit dito sa office, sa munoz. kaya madalas na din ako nakakaain ulit ng goto at pares.. at affordable pa din ng mga nagtitipid na tulad ko. sarap!
Lei,
Yes, love ko talaga ang GoodAh. I enjoyed the food then (favorites ko ang tapsilog and longsilog nila) and I still love it for the happy memories it gave me. That's why the last time I was in Manila, I made it a point to stop by one of its branches for some sort of a sentimental trip. :)
Nice to know more things about you bro :)
Hey - are you blogging at the office too? hahaha :)
ha ha ha..ang galing..favorite ko rin ang pagkain goodah! tapsilog!
AYOS YUNG 5 Tags!
oh, beri good fuckers, the stap.
salbahe ka.
alam mo kung bakit di puwede sa accounting ang tagalog?
Asset - Ari
Fixed Asset - Nakatirik na ari
Liquid Asset - Basang ari
Solid Asset - Matigas na ari
Multiple Entry - Labas pasok nang labas pasok
Correcting Entry - Itinama ang pagpasok
Reversing Entry - Baligtad ang pagkakapasok
Dead Asset - Patay na ang ari
natawa naman ako. sa dami ng possible post about yourself yung pang kainan pa ang napili mo.
it's good to look back.:-)
He he. This is a nice tag. Got me reading your previous posts. I like the "pancit canton" entry. :-)
very interesting tag. maybe i'll try to this too. when i have the time.
BW,
Every once in a while, yes! Hahaha Can't help it especially if thoughts that are bloggable come to mind. I just have to write them down immediately before the thought and the words escape me.
Ever,
Salamat! Mahirap magsawa sa tapsilog at longsilog. Pero mukhang Tapa King ang susunod na target ko pagbalik ko ng Pinas. :D
Atticus,
My asset has managed to stay quite fixed and solid, far from being a dead one. In fact, its performance has been rated quite stable in spite of multiple entries against its targeted liquid asset. Performance has been quite satisfactory so far that any reversing or correcting entry has been deemed unnecessary.
:P
Prinsesamusang,
That post speaks volumes about myself and my SO can attest to that. Hehehe
Nyl,
I always try to dwell on the positive side of things whenever I reminisce. There's always a lesson to be learned even in the worst moments. I always try to adhere to that. I can't say that I've always been successful but at least I try.
Thanks.
Dong,
I'll look forward to it. :)
R-Yo,
Hehehe That post was about my parents. I can't imagine how a girl would react to a gift of pancit canton these days. Immediately "basted" for sure. :D
Although I've read your 'Anything' post before, it still made me laugh when I read it just now. Maybe because I have been in so many similar situations, as a listener op cors. He he.
Mon,
Kumusta na? Hahaha Don't worry. Pards, you write very well and thus your reputation is secure as far as I'm concerned. :D
I loved the Goodah post the most. I have fond memories of the longsilog which I used to eat without fail when my parents would take me there (in the Greenhills branch) before bringing me and my sister to school.:)
thanks for doing the tag!
Dr Clairebear,
You're very welcome. It was my pleasure to do the tag. :)
Post a Comment