Saturday, January 5, 2008

Can't sleep.....

In the wee small hours of the morning,
While the whole wide world is fast asleep,
You lie awake and think about the girl
And never, ever think of counting sheep.

When your lonely heart has learned its
lesson,
You'd be hers if only she would call:
In the wee small hours of the morning,
That's the time you miss her most of all.

* Thanks to Messrs. Sinatra, Mann, and Hilliard.

5 responses:

ipanema said...

oh my, that's one thing that is soooo harrrd with long distance relationship. Just hang on there...more sleepless nights to come...hahahaha.

Mec said...

hope you wouldn't be longing so in the coming days...

Panaderos said...

Ipanema and Mec,

Thank you for your concerns. I'm ok. I just miss her a lot. But she and I are fine. We talk frequently. Thanks again.

docemdy said...

I love that song too and most of the songs from that period and how they're sung. Beats hip hop anytime.

I may not know both of you personally but somehow I think she can't sleep too and also thinking about you.

Panaderos said...

Em Dy,

Thanks. I seek comfort in music during such moments.