Thursday, January 3, 2008

I heard the news today, oh boy....

My apologies to Mr. Lennon for taking a bit of liberty with the opening line of "A Day In The Life". Anyway.....

It's about one lucky woman who's finally made the grade. The news she shared with me was nothing short of great. I know how long she's wanted a career opportunity like this to come along. Though there were frustrations along the way, some of which could have broken a lesser person, she still held her head high and braved all the challenges. Hats off to her for such strength and resolve.

Now, it does look like her wait may finally be over. "Wait" is probably not the appropriate word to use because she didn't just sit and wait for the opportunity to come. She worked hard, real hard, every single day to make something like it happen. She is now on the eve of some profound changes in her life. Depending on how she manages things hereon out, one thing is certain: her life will never be the same.

Godspeed!

8 responses:

Anonymous said...

awwwww :)

pa-siopao ka naman.

Panaderos said...

Asado o bola-bola? :-) May masarap at authentic na siopao sa Chinatown dito sa amin. Hehe

Siopao blowout coming up!

docemdy said...

That's the beauty of hanging in there and not quitting. You ultimately get what you want.

Congratulations!

Panaderos said...

Em Dy,

Thanks. I am really happy for her. There's one hurdle left for her to clear but with proper preparation and focus, I don't see why she shouldn't make it. Thanks again.

ipanema said...

That's good news then. Patience is a virtue indeed. Others would simply give up.

Panaderos said...

Ipanema,

So true. I admire her patience and resilience.

rdl said...

Well, i'm glad to hear someone made it!!
Thanks for the kind words at my blog.

Panaderos said...

Hi rdl,

Thanks, I'm truly very happy for her.

You're welcome. I wish you the best of luck in everything.