Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Today.....

By the time this post sees the light of day, the package would have been delivered and their expectations would have been fulfilled. You'll probably get quite a bit of ribbing from them and for good reason. But nothing they will do today is going to upset you.

Oh how I wish I could be there just to see the smile break out of your lovely face.

We'll talk later. :-)

10 responses:

Anonymous said...

lovely :)

Panaderos said...

I hope she likes it. Hehehe :)

Mec said...

am sure she'd let you have an idea in other ways... of just how you made her day...

Panaderos said...

Thanks for the words of support, Mec. :)

docemdy said...

I'm curious about what you sent. Flowers?

Ramon Jose said...

I'm sure you'll write more about this later.

Panaderos said...

Em Dy,

.... and chocolates. :)

Panaderos said...

Monaco,

That's for certain. :)

docemdy said...

Oh, just the stuff to melt a girl's heart...

Panaderos said...

I hope they did. :)