Possible blog reader question: When will you write about your town? It's in your blog's title. There must be some significance to it.
My reply: That's a very good question, esteemed Reader. (Naks!) Very soon, I promise. The memories are still there - clear, intact, and quite indestructible. They just need to be organized. Thank you.
:-)
Monday, January 7, 2008
A question that deserves an answer......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web



6 responses:
So, this is where you're at. I wonder why I did not have this site before.
Anyway, the problem may lie in that there are too many memories and when that happens, it's harder to organize your thoughts. I agree completely that they're just there, waiting to come out.
Hi Rolly,
So true. It's taking me a lot longer than I had anticipated to organize my memories. But ideas are starting to crystallize and I should have the first installment/s out soon.
Thank you very much for the visit! :-)
memories and all thoughts will always be there. take your time. :)
Ipanema,
Thanks, I will. :)
suspense?
Mari,
Showbiz ba ang dating? Hehehe
Post a Comment