"Metrosexual" - description applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, and who display many of the lifestyle tendencies of stereotypically gay men. (Source: Wikipedia.org)
My take: A Metrosexual is actually a flaming homo presenting himself as a trendy or flamboyant hetero.
Peace. :-)



12 responses:
you are so right! lol. :)
what about those hetero males such as robbie williams who acts like he's gay onstage?
watch how he gropes his crotch
Ipanema,
Hehehe. It was just a personal observation. :-)
Hi Mari,
Robin Williams is a tremendous actor. He's played a woman in Mrs. Doubtfire and a gay guy in The Birdcage. I don't think that he can described as a metrosexual because he's just acting the part of a gay man (and acts it well) on stage and/or onscreen. Metrosexuality (if there is such a word), on the other hand, is a lifestyle.
I like Robbie's music! I think he is just like that. It's like stardom has overwhelmed him. Pity.
Sandali,are we talking about Robbie Williams the singer or Robin Williams the actor? hahahaha.
then david beckham is a flaming homo?
Ipanema,
Yup, mukhang nalito na rin ako. Hahaha Si Robin ba o si Robbie? :-)
Mari,
How does he grope "it" ba? :-)
Monaco,
For Beckham, I think being a Metrosexual is an image that he wants to project to the world. It's a marketing effort, I believe.
for the sake good order, it's robbie, robin's son. :)
gotta find that concert in youtube.
{{{laughing}}}
And I must, for the most part, agree with you on this one!
Mari,
Yes, once you find it, please let me know. :-)
Liquid,
:-) (impish grin)
Post a Comment