While I'm far away from you, my baby, - "Dedicated To The One I Love" (The Mamas & The Papas) For you.
Whisper a little prayer for me, my baby;
Because its hard for me, my baby,
And the darkest hour is just before dawn.
If there's one thing I want you to do
Especially for me
And it's something that everybody needs.
Each night before you go to bed, my baby,
Whisper a little prayer for me, my baby;
And tell all the stars above
"This is dedicated to the one I love."
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Long-distance love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diseño por headsetoptions | A Blogger por Blog and Web



4 responses:
hmmm...you are in this kind of relationship. the only unsolicited advice i can give you is never lose communication. patch things up quickly and never forget the other.
good luck! :)
Ipanema,
I appreciate your thoughts on this. Communication is indeed key. I thank the Lord for all the technology around us that enable us to constantly be in touch with each other. I also thank the Good Lord for unlimited long-distance calling plans. Hehehe :-)
we were in the same set up for 5 long years. it's tough, but it's possible, you just have to keep the faith. (Naks, parang Bon Jovi hehe)
Hahaha Thanks, Abby.
5 years, wow! Hats off to both of you. Idol kita! Hahaha Minsan nga mahirap talaga pero you're right, we just have to keep the faith. Thanks.
Post a Comment