Friday, January 25, 2008

A Shot Across The Bow

You seduce and flatter them through your mastery of the written word.
You use their love for books as bait to lure them to your lair.
Word is out on who and what you really are.

Better make sure no harm comes to any of them because I'm watching you. Closely.

7 responses:

Unknown said...

Hmm... another one of them online predators?

Panaderos said...

Unfortunately so, Pards.

Sidney said...

It seems you are also a master of the written word! ;-)

Panaderos said...

Sidney,

Maybe but not as good as that fellow. Hahaha

ipanema said...

oh my, hey big brother, include me in your watch list. tell me if there are predators. :)

i am an old woman...spare me. hahahaha.

talaga? meron? good you were able to spot. i hope that person is not grooming someone. :(

Abaniko said...

Now, give us the link. You intrigue us so.

Panaderos said...

Ipanema, Abaniko,

I visit your blogs quite frequently. I'll give you a heads up once I see this person view or comment on your respective blogs. How's that for an alert?